KOMF and the Ombudsman have signed a Memorandum of Understanding this week.
This document aims the establishment of cooperation between Ombudsman and the Coalition of NGOs for Child Protection in order to protect, monitor and promote child rights in Kosovo.
The defined fields of cooperation will be:
- Cooperation in developing different researches, analysis and publications related to child
- Cooperation in monitoring the situation in terms of respecting and fulfilling child rights
- from public and private institutions, in accordance with the law in force;
- Cooperation in referring different cases of child rights violation and failure to respect
- procedures during case management;
- Joint advocacy for a better protection of child rights, based on the research, analysis or monitoring reports.
The cooperation between Ombudsman and KOMF will be done in accordance to the Constitution of the Republic respective legal provisions.