Under the project United Voices for Children, financed by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), through World Vision Germany and Agroinvest Serbia, ChildPact and World Vision are seeking to identify an ICT Consultant for Fundraising to suppot ChildPact and its members (7 national coalitions) in designing online and offline instruments for the implementation of fundraising initiatives.
The ICT consultant will be part of a team which includes: a national fundraising consultant (to be hired locally), a regional fundraising / marketing consultant and the ChildPact Secretary General & Project Manager.
- Provide expertise in the ICT field to the national coalitions in regard to fundraising initiatives;
- Assist in the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, upgrade, and support of all ICT instruments required for fundraising purpose;
- Provide on-the-job mentoring and coordination in the ICT field for the national coalitions (coalition coordinators / directors, fundraising consultants, other team members);
- Manage ChildPact’s website, blog and social media channels in support of ChildPact & national coalitions fundraising strategies;
- Stay abreast with the latest technologies and support their adoption for better fundraising and visibility results.
- Fill in time sheets and a consultancy mission report.
The consultant will be chosen with the following criteria in mind:
- Previous experience in a similar role, with a strong preference to previous experience with other NGO coalitions (including ChildPact and its members);
- Knowledge of the targeted region (Western Balkans, South Caucasus, Eastern Europe), of child protection reforms and the workings of the child rights networks;
- Excellent English and excellent coordination, technical and communication skills;
- Patient and perfectly at ease interacting with a broad range of people from different cultures;
- Being an established legal entity.
Application and Budget
The budget is based on consultancy bids. To apply for this consultancy / partnership, please send the following documents to Iva Kljakic (email@example.com), before March 31, 2016:
- CV with a focus on similar assignments;
- A letter of intent;
- Three samples of similar work;
- A financial proposal which includes the daily fee.
For more information, please download this TOR.