Under the project United Voices for Children, financed by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), through World Vision Germany and Agroinvest Serbia, ChildPact and World Vision are seeking to identify a consultant, a group of consultants or an NGO partner specialized in civil society development and donor monitoring & relations that can support ChildPact in advocating for the prioritization of child protection in donors’ policies in our region and, in particular, for the creation of a trust fund for child rights networks.
Consultants will be chosen with the following criteria in mind:
- Excellent knowledge of institutional and private donors in Eastern Europe / wider Black Sea area and of the ODA policies of the new EU donors and other donors in the area;
- Excellent personal connections in relevant policy circles, with a strong knowledge of foreign affairs and international development policies and issues;
- Excellent communication skills, diplomatic awareness and an inquisitive mind;
- Excellent research and academic writing skills and a very good knowledge of the geographical area covered by ChildPact (Western Balkans, South Caucasus, Eastern Europe);
- At least average awareness of child protection reforms and child rights networks in the region;
- Flexibility with regards to research products: multiple drafts might be needed before final approval;
- Strategic thinking: additional projects might need to be created for the future. An NGO partner or individual consultants with strong organizational affiliations is / are preferred for this reason;
- Fluency in English (writing and speaking) and other languages spoken in the region;
- Willingness to travel.
- Being an established legal entity
Application and Budget
The budget is based on consultancy bids and it is in the range of 4000 EUR gross, based on specific criteria referring to the quality of the bid. To apply for this consultancy / partnership, please send the following documents to Iva Kljakic, firstname.lastname@example.org, before April 25, 2015:
- CV(s) of the consultant(s) proposed for the task
- A letter of intent that includes information about methodology and implementation approaches
- At least two samples of writing work (assessments, feasibility studies, reports, advocacy strategies, evaluations, etc.)
- A detailed financial proposal, with number of estimated working days and daily fees.
For more information please download this TOR.