Under the project United Voices for Children, financed by the German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development (BMZ), through World Vision Germany and Agroinvest Serbia, ChildPact and World Vision are seeking to identify a consultant for each project country to deliver a series of intellectual products and activities so that ChildPact members successfully develops and implement their business and celebrity engagement strategy in Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Moldova and Serbia.
Our consultants will help us create a philanthropic trend and a philanthropic internal and external attitude that will be directly beneficial to the children that are served by our members and ChildPact.
Scope of the assignment
Under guidance by our regional marketing consultant, the duties and responsibilities of the national marketing consultant will include the following:
- Assess the capacity and prospects for celebrity & business partnerships in the country using an assessment instrument provided by the regional consultant. This task includes: desktop review of existing analysis and trends in corporate giving and civil society organizations (CSO) fundraising; review of tax incentives and other regulation related to fundraising and philanthropic giving; interviews with the national coalition, companies, CSOs and other stakeholders, etc.; Draft assessment report on the capacity and prospects for celebrity & business partnership in the country
- Develop a strategy for sustainable, long-term celebrity & business engagement for the national coalition (member of ChildPact) in the country which would include short-term and long-term goals and activities
- Contribute to implement the celebrity & business engagement strategy for the national coalition (member of ChildPact) in the country (part of the strategy related to the short-term goals and activities) with securing minimum one business partnership and one celebrity partnership. This task includes: identifying and suggesting at least one celebrity and one business engagement opportunity, securing the engagements/partnerships that will last for a minimum of one year and its formalization trough MoUs, developing the strategy for the respective engagements together with the national coalition.
- Create marketing materials together with the national coalition.
The national marketing consultant is expected to provide the following deliverables:
- Assessment report consisting of completed assessment tool and gathered data;
- A practical strategy for celebrity & business partnerships;
- MoUs for one business and one celebrity engagement
- Marketing materials (ex. partnership offer for companies, infographics, videos, presentations, leaflets, etc);
- Brief final report containing information about the implemented strategy, identified opportunities and challenges and recommendations for further action.
For more information, please download the Terms of Reference as follows:
To apply for this consultancy, please send the following documents to the contact person indicated in the ToR for each country:
- CV clearly addressing the requirements in the ToR
- Letter of intent and availability
- At least two samples of communication products, analysis and/or relevant publications
- 2 reference contacts from similar assignments