Under the project United Voices for Children, we’re seeking to identify a consultant, a group of consultants or (preferably) an NGO partner specialized in civil society development that can deliver a series of intellectual products, workshops and training activities to help ChildPact and its members develop celebrity and business partnerships.
The countries involved in the project are: Albania, Armenia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kosovo*, Moldova and Serbia.
Our consultant / group of consultants / NGO partner will help us create a philanthropic trend and a philanthropic internal and external attitude that will be directly beneficial to the children that are served by ChildPact, its members and members of members (individual NGOs).
To apply for this consultancy / partnership, please send the following documents to Cristina Negoiescu (firstname.lastname@example.org), before May 11th, 2015:
- CV(s) of the consultant(s) proposed for the task, with a focus on similar assignments
- A letter of intent that includes information about methodology and implementation approaches
- At least two samples of similar work (assessment instruments and reports, fundraising/marketing reports, fundraising / marketing strategies and strategy implementation reports, marketing materials developed, evaluations, etc.)
- A detailed financial proposal which includes hourly fees for coaching sessions.
For more information please see this Terms of Reference ( PDF).
* This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSCR 1244 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo Declaration of Independence.