You can download the newsletter here.
Dear colleagues and friends,
this is ChildPact’s third newsletter and you receive it because at some point you encouraged us, participated in our events or showed a particular interest towards children’s issues in the wider Black Sea area.
In the last months ChildPact started to advocate for a regional cooperation mechanism for child protection to be created in the wider Black Sea area. We launched a special petition which is already signed by 1300 people, we participated in Brussels-based debates and meetings and we organized a special panel at the Black Sea NGO Forum where our participants (government and civil society representatives) issued the Bucharest Statement in support of ChildPact’s initiative.
Moreover, ChildPact has been working with its members and partners to collect stories and debate child protection challenges in our region. A VIDEO about child labor in Albania was launched, in collaboration with the Albanian BKTF Coalition and another VIDEO on child poverty in Serbia was produced together with the Serbian MODS coalition. Increasing awareness about child protection issues in the region is a key objective for ChildPact in the near future.
If you want to get involved in ChildPact’s endeavour to create a regional cooperation mechanism for child protection, please sign our petition, spread the word about our initiative and contact us for more information and feedback!
ChildPact Secretary General
News from ChildPact
- “Bucharest Statement” on Regional Cooperation for Child Protection Adopted at the Black Sea NGO Forum
- ChildPact under the Albanian Presidency Report
- ChildPact and BKTF Coalition present VIDEO on child labour in Albania
- ChildPact and MODS Coalition present VIDEO on child poverty in Serbia
- Child Labour in Europe – a persisting challange
News from ChildPact members
- Child poverty is growing every year in Serbia: it is high time for real social change
- Efficient juvenile justice and better socio-educational services in Romania
- News from the Bulgarian National Network for Children
- News from Azerbaijani NGO Alliance for Children
- Armenian Guardianship Social Services
- Eurochild’s Policy Steering Group in Brussels